Heidi Montags Boob Job

الاثنين، 13 يوليو 2009

Ludivine Sagnier and Carsen Gray Discuss Peter Pan

Ludivine Sagnier (2)


Interviews from the Premiere of "Peter Pan"

Ludivine Sagnier has a fast-growing group of fans following her recent appearances in the sexy drama "Swimming Pool," and in "8 Women," starring Catherine Deneuve. In "Peter Pan," Sagnier gets to show off her comedy talents as she plays the part of Tinkerbell with a sassy attitude that definitely separates this Tink from the animated version.

LUDIVINE SAGNIER ('Tink'):

What was the best thing about being in "Peter Pan?"
Being a fairy (laughing). There’s something fun about being able to be a fairy and also being able to fly. And also there was PJ Hogan who was a director I really wanted to work with. I couldn’t imagine it without him. The story of Peter Pan... I read the book when I was a child, I’ve seen the cartoon many times. It’s such a great chance to be in this adventure – it’s an awfully big adventure.

How difficult was it to film your scenes?
It was not that easy to do. It’s not like a blink and then it’s done. It lasts very long. You don’t have the set, you don’t have the actors you are working with, you have to create everything by yourself. It was very big, but very enriching.

If you could have your own private Neverland, what would it be life?
I think I wouldn’t tell you. Dreams are the only things that people cannot steal. It has to be very personal.

When you look back on filming is there one day that stands out, and why?
Maybe the last day. It was very emotional for all of us, and kind of overwhelming because we had been working for so long together. Jeremy has done his last shot flying and then suddenly everybody couldn't believe that it was finally over. All of a sudden we realized how great and how fortunate we were to have been on this big adventure.

How does it feel to be here walking the red carpet for this premiere?
It’s completely surreal for me. If someone would have said it would be like this even 2 years ago, I would have said, “Are you crazy or what?” It’s a strange feeling. It’s amazing especially with this adventure that it is to me, because it was one of the best experiences I had in my career.

Is it exciting to have people recognize you as Tinkerbell?
Yes, I’d say people recognize me but having children recognize me is the best. It is a very special thing. Suddenly you feel like you have the power to make the children’s dreams come true and it’s better than anything else.

What's the best way to stay youthful?
(Laughing) Do movies! It helps, definitely.

CARSEN GRAY ('Tiger Lily'):

How much fun was the set? You seemed to have gotten along well with your director.
Yeah, I loved it. All the kids and everyone were really close. We had so much fun hanging out every day, and being kids. That’s what this film was all about – never growing up – so we had a lot of fun on the set.

When you look back on filming is there one day that stands out as the most fun on the set?
Probably the last day because it was something that was a sadness and also a happiness. I was really going to miss all my friends. We worked on this film so hard together. It was just the last day so I had to make it my best. I loved every moment of it.

Can you describe who Tiger Lily is for people who don’t remember that character?
Well, she’s an Indian. In this movie, she’s supposed to be Mohican. She speaks the language and she’s very mischievous. She giggles a lot. She helps the boys out a lot – John and Michael Darling – in all their troubles. I loved that character.

Are you planning on doing more acting after this or is it back to school for you?
I really want to do more acting after this. I love it!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق